The Norwegian Health Ministry will again evaluate the restrictions concerning congresses and meetings on the 8th of April. Most likely they will follow the restrictions from other European countries. Unfortunately, we have to wait for their decisions before we formally can decide whether the NOF Centennial Congress will be held or cancelled. If decisions are made earlier, you will find updated information on our homepage. Our main priority is the safety of all participants and to minimise any economic losses for our participants and sponsors. We therefore ask you to await further updates.
And as a first step, we have decided to extend the period for 50% refund of the registration fee from 31st of March until 1st of May. Furthermore, if the Congress is cancelled, all particpants will get their costs (congress fee and hotel costs if booked by our PCO) refunded.
Thank you all for your patience.